- How can derive the daylight factor in several points in a early design in real time?
- Is possible to compute daylight automony for our all variants for tomorrow design meeting?
- How can reproduce the light from sky in our meeting room to show to our client?
- How much this and that window films affect the light on the office table?
- Can the effect of the sun on the aging of plastic materials be evaluated?
Beta Nit’s core business is to provide solutions to these types of questions, developed from a strongly integrated and synergic group of activities:
Beta Nit offers solutions based on customised products developed using a cutting edge creative process which combines a unique integrated and synergic use of electronic, optical, software and mechanical technologies.
Nitter is an Italian company set up in 2010 in Piacenza, for design and making from the ground-up custom and innovative lighting instruments.
Nitter acquired all the active assets of Beta Nit srl.
Betanit™ is the brand used by Nitter to sell its products.